How to transfer SMS from iPhone 4 to iPhone 5?
Have an iPhone 4 and will get the latest new iPhone 5. How to transfer SMS from iPhone 4 to iPhone 5? This guide explains how to replace your current iPhone 4 with a newly iPhone 5 using Backuptrans iPhone SMS Transfer. You can follow these steps to copy SMS from iPhone to iPhone directly or back up your previous iPhone 4 first, and then restore the backup to your newly purchased iPhone 5. iPhone 4S to iPhone 5 SMS transferring is also supported.
Step1: Run Backuptrans iPhone SMS Transfer on computer and connect iPhone
Note: Before you run the software, please make sure you have installed iTunes 10.0 or above on your computer and turned off "iCloud Backup" on your iPhone. Also, you need to enter correct passcode on iPhone if your iPhone is protected with a passcode.
Step2-A: Transfer all SMS from iPhone 4/4S to iPhone 5
Step2-B: Transfer only the SMS with a single contact to iPhone 5
Step3: Select a target iPhone
Step4: Waiting for iPhone to restart and refresh messages itself
Done! Besides, you can also transfer SMS from your old iPhone to computer database first and then restore those SMS messages from database onto iPhone 5 any time you want.
This software is a windows version. If you are using Mac, please use Backuptrans iPhone SMS Transfer for Mac.
- How to transfer iPhone Songs/Vidoes/Photos to computer or iTunes?
- How to transfer iPhone Music/Vidoes/Photos to Mac?
- How to backup copy and transfer iPhone SMS to Computer?
- How to backup copy and transfer iPhone Contacts to Computer?
- How to transfer applications from iPhone to Computer?
- How to transfer songs/videos/photos/playlists from iPod to Computer?
- How to transfer songs/videos/photos/playlists from iPod to Mac or iTunes?
- How to transfer and backup call list from iPhone to Computer?
- How to transfer and backup iBooks from iPhone to computer?
- How to transfer and backup iBooks from iPad to computer?